Twins Bump pics ❤️

Issy

1 hour ago, Issy said:

I thought this would be a fun one to do.. 

I'll start! 

This was me at 36 weeks, a few days before c- section! 

Note how shiny it was 😂😂 people thought I'd oiled it.. just stretched I'm afraid! 

Issy xx

bumpie_week_36_flag.jpg

@Issy ooohhh good topic!! I actually really miss my bump 😭 it was like a little comfort blanket and I was one of those people that kept rubbing it like a Buddha belly 😂

This was me at 31 weeks - I can't find my one of me just before I was about to have my C-section but if I find it I'll add it! 

I dread to think how big my bump would have got if I had gone any further than my 34 weeks but I was measuring at about 42 weeks at 31 weeks (in and out of hospital so they were always measuring it!) You can see the shape my back was going as well in this pic ☹️

xx

IMG_8428.JPG

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Abi.P said:

@Issy ooohhh good topic!! I actually really miss my bump 😭 it was like a little comfort blanket and I was one of those people that kept rubbing it like a Buddha belly 😂

This was me at 31 weeks - I can't find my one of me just before I was about to have my C-section but if I find it I'll add it! 

I dread to think how big my bump would have got if I had gone any further than my 34 weeks but I was measuring at about 42 weeks at 31 weeks (in and out of hospital so they were always measuring it!) You can see the shape my back was going as well in this pic ☹️

xx

IMG_8428.JPG

We seem to have the same bra on 😂😂

I find it Incredible how different bump shapes are !? How were your girls positioned in this pic?? 

Xx

2 minutes ago, Issy said:

We seem to have the same bra on 😂😂

I find it Incredible how different bump shapes are !? How were your girls positioned in this pic?? 

Xx

Hahahaha most probably - although mine looks very well worn 😂

I haven't got a clue / can't remember but I think one was head down from about 30 weeks and think the other was lying near the top of ribs! 

Do you know how your two are laying? 

xx

8 minutes ago, Abi.P said:

Hahahaha most probably - although mine looks very well worn 😂

I haven't got a clue / can't remember but I think one was head down from about 30 weeks and think the other was lying near the top of ribs! 

Do you know how your two are laying? 

xx

Both head down from memory.. although twin 2 kept flipping top to bottom ... She got stuck half way once... That was SO UNCOMFORTABLE!! I had to get on all fours to encourage her back Xx

1 minute ago, Breffni said:

Me yesterday, 25 weeks.

Can't believe the bump pics above 🤯  I wake up every day thinking I can't get any bigger, but obviously I've no say in that matter 😂

20191124_145220.jpg

Oh your bump is lovely ❤️

Oh yes... You are going to get alot bigger 🙈🙈 

It's not until you see others you realise 🙈🙈

With my first daughter, i went to 40 weeks +4 and I was about the size you are now !!

At the very end the worst part was actually not being able to lie down for scans, I would feel sick and faint, I had to stop lying down in the end 🤮

Xx

3 minutes ago, Breffni said:

Oh no Issy, I already am not coping well with scans. I had to stop my 20 week scan twice because I thought I was going to pass out 🙈 I just take it each day at a time. X

Absolutely ❤️ xx

On 11/24/2019 at 8:09 PM, Issy said:

I thought this would be a fun one to do.. 

I'll start! 

This was me at 36 weeks, a few days before c- section! 

Note how shiny it was 😂😂 people thought I'd oiled it.. just stretched I'm afraid! 

Issy xx

bumpie_week_36_flag.jpg

This was me at 38 weeks, the day I had my girls xx 

42D9C68C-B0F8-4C39-809D-7342FCC9BF6F.jpeg

Just now, Clairey V said:

Really uncomfortable, especially at night when trying to get to sleep,I bought one of those pregnancy pillow which did absolutely nothing for me. X 

Gosh yes.. I absolutely didn't get on with a pregnancy pillow ! X

• James changed the title to Twins Bump pics ❤️
19 hours ago, James said:

@Breffni have you been getting many people assuming that you're nearly due, despite only being 25 weeks as they don't know it's twins?! 😂

No one yet, but probably because the first words out of my mouth after saying I'm pregnant is "it's twins!!" 😳🤣

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Breffni said:

No one yet, but probably because the first words out of my mouth after saying I'm pregnant is "it's twins!!" 😳🤣

Haha assume you're already getting all of the "double trouble" comments etc. then? 😁

Dad to three girls - aged 6 going on 16, and identical twins aged 2 😊