10 hours ago, Salma Patel said:

Hey guys. So going holiday to the Seychelles on the 3rd dec with a 4 year old and twin girls aged 10 months. Absolutely dreading the flight. Any advice ?? Thanks x

Well firstly .. that sound absolutely incredible! 

Secondly .. welcome to Twinclub ❤️❤️

So my biggest top would be pack plenty of things to keep 4yo busy! I have heard of people that wrap up a small present and the child gets to open every 2 hours or so if they have been good.. basic bribery 😂❤️

With the 10month old.. pack lots of change of clothes, toys that entertain but not necessarily noisy! Touchy feely books etc.

And I have heard (although I have no idea if this works.. but Calpol is meant to be good at 🙈making them sleep and also helping their ears on the flight)❤️🙈😂🙌

How long are you going for ? Xx

19 hours ago, Salma Patel said:

Hey guys. So going holiday to the Seychelles on the 3rd dec with a 4 year old and twin girls aged 10 months. Absolutely dreading the flight. Any advice ?? Thanks x

@Salma Patel Wow - that sounds amazing! 

I can't remember exactly what it's called but think there is an activity pack you can get for children now for long journeys, think it's called keepemquiet of something along those lines which may be good for your 4 year old? 

Also, know it's not everyone's cup of tea but downloading loads of Peppa pig etc for your 10 month olds? My two just like watching the colours and can keep them amused for a while. Otherwise as @Issy said just lots of books etc for them 

Have an amazing time x

52 minutes ago, Salma Patel said:

I’m going for 7 nights. That’s such a good idea about the wrapping presents and giving every two hours lol x il defo be doing that. Thank you guys xx

Let us know how you get on! Have a fab time - very jealous!! x

3 hours ago, Salma Patel said:

I’m going for 7 nights. That’s such a good idea about the wrapping presents and giving every two hours lol x il defo be doing that. Thank you guys xx

It worked really well for one of my friends who went to America- also she packed wrapped presents for the way home!

Sounds like you are going to have an amazing time- very jealous!

Are you going with family ? Friends? 

Issy xx

We’ve just done a 5 hour flight with 18 month old twins and a 3 year old. We tried to keep them awake so they slept for a bit on the plane. 
My tips would be take lots of snacks, my 3 year old was happy with some sticker books and an iPad, games and pj masks helped us. That’s not my books for the twins. And iPad time. 

A friend of mine also tried calpol when she went to Australia. 

Seychelles is lovely

• Like 1
15 minutes ago, Evetwins said:

We’ve just done a 5 hour flight with 18 month old twins and a 3 year old. We tried to keep them awake so they slept for a bit on the plane. 
My tips would be take lots of snacks, my 3 year old was happy with some sticker books and an iPad, games and pj masks helped us. That’s not my books for the twins. And iPad time. 

A friend of mine also tried calpol when she went to Australia. 

Seychelles is lovely

Great tips! Hopefully @Salma Patel will find all these useful.. good to get recommendations from people who have actually done it with twins ❤️ 

Xxx