Giving one-on-one time to each child

So... Now the girls are getting older (1 year olds) I would like to have some one-on-one time with each of them as don't want either of my two to feel like they are just "the twins" and not their own individual people. Also for when they go to school (different topic entirely and know I'm thinking very far ahead here!)

Guess I'm asking parents with older twins or even parents that have done this from an early age? What sort of things did you do and did they act any differently? 

Obviously my own preference and know some people probably have other opinions but thought I'd see! 

x

Edited by Abi.P
56 minutes ago, Abi.P said:

So... Now the girls are getting older (1 year olds) I would like to have some one-on-one time with each of them as don't want either of my two to feel like they are just "the twins" and not their own individual people. Also for when they go to school (different topic entirely and know I'm thinking very far ahead here!)

Guess I'm asking parents with older twins or even parents that have done this from an early age? What sort of things did you do and did they act any differently? 

Obviously my own preference and know some people probably have other opinions but thought I'd see! 

x

I would love to know too !! Xx

12 minutes ago, Evetwins said:

I often think this with my boys. I’m not sure how I’d do it, I do stuff with my eldest one on one but how do you do that when your middle and youngest is the same age? X

@Abi.P maybe it's a case of saying ... On this evening I will do this with twin 1 and on the evening I'll do this with twin 2.. and actually rota out some time? Sounds pretty boring I know . But at least you know they are having some alone time ! Preferably having partner to have the other while you have one! 

Xxx

8 hours ago, Issy said:

@Abi.P maybe it's a case of saying ... On this evening I will do this with twin 1 and on the evening I'll do this with twin 2.. and actually rota out some time? Sounds pretty boring I know . But at least you know they are having some alone time ! Preferably having partner to have the other while you have one! 

Xxx

It's just so hard as I'd want to get out the house and do something with them as if I was in I know I'd be dragged in to helping my husband with the other one 😂🙄 tricky one!! 

xx

Edited by Abi.P