John Lewis advert

Clairey V

Anyone seen the John Lewis advert,I look forward to seeing it every year 🤣 I’m a big kid when it comes to Christmas.

I think it’s lovely, much prefer it to last years,I just need to see the Coca Cola advert (been obsessed with that advert since I was little) and it’s officially Christmas for me. 

22 minutes ago, Clairey V said:

Anyone seen the John Lewis advert,I look forward to seeing it every year 🤣 I’m a big kid when it comes to Christmas.

I think it’s lovely, much prefer it to last years,I just need to see the Coca Cola advert (been obsessed with that advert since I was little) and it’s officially Christmas for me. 

Good morning lovely ❤️ 

Ooh no I haven't seen the advert.. to be honest I haven't sat and watched TV for a while now !!! I really must ! 

What channel did you see if on!!

Oh I love the Coca-Cola one too ❤️❤️ you are right it really is the marker for Christmas !!!

Xx

2 hours ago, Issy said:

Good morning lovely ❤️ 

Ooh no I haven't seen the advert.. to be honest I haven't sat and watched TV for a while now !!! I really must ! 

What channel did you see if on!!

Oh I love the Coca-Cola one too ❤️❤️ you are right it really is the marker for Christmas !!!

Xx

I haven’t seen it on the tv yet,it was online this morning xx 

3 hours ago, Clairey V said:

Is it this one? 🙂

Dad to three girls - aged 6 going on 16, and identical twins aged 2 😊

@Clairey V It's a fun advert! 🙂

I do find it funny though how these days it's not about advertising for these shops, it's now just a competition of who can create the cutest/most heartwarming one! 😂

• Like 2

On 11/14/2019 at 11:59 AM, James said:

@Clairey V It's a fun advert! 🙂

I do find it funny though how these days it's not about advertising for these shops, it's now just a competition of who can create the cutest/most heartwarming one! 😂

Have to agree @James  we watched it this evening for the first time and to be honest I didn’t think it was anything special.

• Like 1

@mrH @Clairey V @Issy Have you all seen this guy on Twitter? He's commonly mistaken for John Lewis (the store) on Twitter and posts some rather funny responses to the tweets he gets. He now has over 80k followers and John Lewis usually send him a box of goodies each year as a thank you for putting up with all the tweets! He also has his own Christmas ad... 😂

• Like 1

9 hours ago, James said:

@mrH @Clairey V @Issy Have you all seen this guy on Twitter? He's commonly mistaken for John Lewis (the store) on Twitter and posts some rather funny responses to the tweets he gets. He now has over 80k followers and John Lewis usually send him a box of goodies each year as a thank you for putting up with all the tweets! He also has his own Christmas ad... 😂

🤣🤣 xx

• Like 1