Site News: New Forum Groups

James

Hey everyone,

I'm pleased to announce we've implemented new groups on the forum.

It's nothing serious but hopefully should be a bit of fun for everyone as you use the site more often!

Everyone now joins the site as a "Twin Club Newbie" and as you begin to use the site you'll gradually work your way through the groups below. We have a (super top secret) formula that takes into account the number of posts you've made and also your reputation level on the site. Take a look at the groups below.

Level 1: Twin Club Newbie

Level 2: Twin Club Graduate

Level 3: Twin Club Whiz

Level 4: Twin Club Ace

Level 5: Twin Club Guru

Level 6: Twin Club Pro

Level 7: Twin Club Expert

Level 8: Twin Club Master

Level 9: Twin Club Veteran

Level 10: Twin Club Superstar 🌟

Oh and congratulations to @Abi.P and @CityMum who have already reached Twin Club Graduate and also @Clairey V - I suspect you may well be there next time you login! 🙂

Anyway, thanks everyone for all you have contributed so far and I hope you continue to enjoy the site!

• Like 1

Dad to three girls - aged 6 going on 16, and identical twins aged 2 😊

Well done to @Nicole Moley @Helen @Evetwins and @K8s91 who are all now official Twin Club Graduates!

Also congrats to @tashalilyandsasha and @CityMum who have joined @Abi.P and @Clairey V at our Twin Club Whiz level! 

The question is... who is going to be our first Twin Club Ace?! 🙌

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, James said:

Well done to @Nicole Moley @Helen @Evetwins and @K8s91 who are all now official Twin Club Graduates!

Also congrats to @tashalilyandsasha and @CityMum who have joined @Abi.P and @Clairey V at our Twin Club Whiz level! 

Wahoooo! Well done all 🥳

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Abi.P said:

Wahoooo! Well done all 🥳

Thanks Abi, and forgot to say really just a massive thank you to all of you who are using the site - we couldn't do it without you! 😁

45 minutes ago, James said:

🤗👏

• Like 1

Well done @Clairey V and @CityMum you are both now up to Twin Club Ace! 😁

Also congrats to @Lulu82 @Breffni @Clair for getting to be Twin Club Graduates! 

Thanks everyone for your contributions to the site and hope you're finding it useful! 😀

On 12/1/2019 at 11:18 PM, James said:

Well done @Clairey V and @CityMum you are both now up to Twin Club Ace! 😁

Also congrats to @Lulu82 @Breffni @Clair for getting to be Twin Club Graduates! 

Thanks everyone for your contributions to the site and hope you're finding it useful! 😀

Well done all 🥳 love catching up on everyone's posts the days when I'm off work! xx

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Abi.P said:

Well done all 🥳 love catching up on everyone's posts the days when I'm off work! xx

Thanks Abi, nice to see you back on the site! 😁

6 minutes ago, Abi.P said:

@James work has been keeping me busy so I can't do my normal evening ritual of coming on but you'll be seeing comments from me weds-sat!! Lucky thing 🙈🙊

@Abi.P Well as long as we get some of your time! Haha 😂 How is work going? Are you working 3 days in a row then?