Hi Issy 

Ours have grandparents names for middle names we have Elsie Enid and Josie Elizabeth 

Enid was my granny's name and I always said that if I had a girl that she would have granny's name as her middle name! 

Elizabeth is my partners granny's names and also his mums middle name 

• Like 3
On 11/10/2019 at 11:49 AM, Issy said:

Do any of yours have middle names?? One middle name or 2?

We have Ruby, Rose and Jade (all after gems!!) 

No particular reason why , just liked them!! 

What are all of yours ?

Xx

Our girls are named after grandparents Maisie Grace ( we choose grace ourselves as mark’s nan hated her middle name so it didn’t feel right giving her the middle name aswell) and Elsie May. 

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, Clairey V said:

Our girls are named after grandparents Maisie Grace ( we choose grace ourselves as mark’s nan hated her middle name so it didn’t feel right giving her the middle name aswell) and Elsie May. 

Aw they are just lovely names, and nice to keep family names i think too. We didn't because we have a large older family network , still have nans and step nans and great nans all around so decided it would be easier not to upset anyone 🙈

Issy 

Xx

Thank you. Luckily both of our dads are called John. When we found out our second pregnancy was twins we decided that we could each middle name one each and the other had no say. My husband picked Arthur after his grandad and I picked my maiden name x

2 minutes ago, Evetwins said:

Thank you. Luckily both of our dads are called John. When we found out our second pregnancy was twins we decided that we could each middle name one each and the other had no say. My husband picked Arthur after his grandad and I picked my maiden name x 

I think it's lovely when there is some personal connection to the names ! When we named the girls we kind of did the same with their first names (although we didn't pick family middle names)

Issy xx

Just now, Issy said:

I think it's lovely when there is some personal connection to the names ! When we named the girls we kind of did the same with their first names (although we didn't pick family middle names)

Issy xx

We would have struggled with girls names. First names would have been easy but I wanted middle names to have a family connection. Neither of our mums like their names so wouldn’t have been able to use them. I guess there was always our nans names... Clare, Peggy and Joyce... although we don’t have to worry about that now. 3 is our limit 😂

3 minutes ago, Evetwins said:

We would have struggled with girls names. First names would have been easy but I wanted middle names to have a family connection. Neither of our mums like their names so wouldn’t have been able to use them. I guess there was always our nans names... Clare, Peggy and Joyce... although we don’t have to worry about that now. 3 is our limit 😂

I totally get you !! 3 is enough 🙌🙈!! 

I love Peggy...but I don't know if I'd be brave enough to actually use that for a first name but I think would be lovely for a second ❤️

Xx