Jump to content

Recommended Posts

7 minutes ago, Evetwins said:

Hi. I have identical twin boys who are 18 months - 15 months corrected. I’m just outside London in Essex. 

Hey @Evetwins and welcome to TwinClub I'm really glad you found us!

I've moved your post so you have your own thread now 🙂

Wow you had your boys really early - were they in Nicu for quite a while?

Dad to three girls - aged 5 going on 15, and identical twins aged 10 months! 😊

Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, Evetwins said:

Hi. I have identical twin boys who are 18 months - 15 months corrected. I’m just outside London in Essex. 

Welcome Eve ❤️ Thank you for the introduction! 

2 little boys, how lucky 💙💙 how has everything been for you ? Do you have any other children or are these the first?

Lovely to speak to you!

Issy x 

Link to post
Share on other sites

They was born at 26 weeks and came home just after their due date so 14 weeks in hospital. They are doing so well now, we’ve recently been discharged from the hospital and so far they don’t seem to have any issues, we are really lucky. 
We already had a little boy before the twins who was 20 months when they was born x

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, Evetwins said:

They was born at 26 weeks and came home just after their due date so 14 weeks in hospital. They are doing so well now, we’ve recently been discharged from the hospital and so far they don’t seem to have any issues, we are really lucky. 
We already had a little boy before the twins who was 20 months when they was born x

Oh I'm so pleased to hear that they are all okay, that must have been so scary for you all that early ! They sound like fighter ! 

Was it easy/difficult for you when they did come home to adjust to life with 3 children? 

Issy x

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Evetwins said:

Going from 1 to 3 was hard especially as the twins was also on oxygen as well. But you get used to it and accept that you’ll never be on time or organised ever again 😂

I agree to the time thing... That's one thing I found hard to get used to being such an organised person before (now if im 15 mins late to things thats actually quite okay !!) Haha

Its also why I love twin groups because everyone just accepts that and no judgement.. unlike single child families!! They don't get it !!

Issy xxx

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Evetwins said:

I’m a full time mum but have some hobbies to keep me sane. What about you?

After I asked you that I thought that would actually be a great post to find out what everyone does!! 

You are a lucky lady !! Very good to have some hobbies I imagine !! 

I'm a dental nurse, planning to go back 2 days a week (we need to move house and so this will help get that mortgage boosted!!) Then we will re assess me working!! 

Not looking forward to going back - but my head keeps saying I have to !! 

Xx

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Issy said:

After I asked you that I thought that would actually be a great post to find out what everyone does!! 

You are a lucky lady !! Very good to have some hobbies I imagine !! 

I'm a dental nurse, planning to go back 2 days a week (we need to move house and so this will help get that mortgage boosted!!) Then we will re assess me working!! 

Not looking forward to going back - but my head keeps saying I have to !! 

Xx

We had just bought our house when we started ivf but due to the stress of that and my job we decided I would stop work, I do feel very lucky to be able to stay at home. I sell crochet bits and nappy cakes plus teach a majorette group. 

My friends who have returned have said it’s hard to begin with but most have enjoyed it, hopefully you’ll be ok too xx

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Evetwins said:

We had just bought our house when we started ivf but due to the stress of that and my job we decided I would stop work, I do feel very lucky to be able to stay at home. I sell crochet bits and nappy cakes plus teach a majorette group. 

My friends who have returned have said it’s hard to begin with but most have enjoyed it, hopefully you’ll be ok too xx

That's really interesting.. you must be a very crafty person , very talented!!

Yeah I'm feeling okay at the moment.. I'm meant to be in next week for a KIT day 😣 boo! 

Xx

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 4 weeks later...

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.