Posted (edited)

Hi,

I’m Pipa,

Mum to twin boys, almost 8 months now. Robin and Finn. I also have a son Jesse who sadly passed away when I was 6 months pregnant(before the twins).

finding lockdown life a struggle! Am registered as venerable so can’t escape these four walls 😱😱😱

How is everyone else doing?

Edited by Pipa
  • Like 1
20 hours ago, Pipa said:

Hi,

I’m Pipa,

Mum to twin boys, almost 8 months now. Robin and Finn. I also have a son Jesse who sadly passed away when I was 6 months pregnant(before the twins).

finding lockdown life a struggle! Am registered as venerable so can’t escape these four walls 😱😱😱

Good morning 🌞

And welcome to Twinclub 👋 

Congratulations on surviving 8 months with twins 😊😉  How have you found it all??'

Im really sorry to hear that about Jesse that must have been such an awful time for you - he will be and is always part of your family story ❤️ 

Lockdown is pretty infuriating isn't it ! What have you been doing to keep yourself busy ? xx

Hi Issy,

Nice to meet you!

To be honest I’ve loved it! Yes at times it’s hard but I wouldn’t want it any other way. I just wished I’d have had the confidence to go out with them a bit more before the lockdown. I was also so nervous and worried I wouldn’t cope but now I feel ready.

Thank your kind words regarding Jesse. He very much is a part of the family and will always be very much loved and missed. 💙

The boys have pretty much kept me busy during lockdown. We’ve had all the major developments, weaning and sleep regression so it’s really been all about them but now they are in a great routine.

We’ve also don’t some sorting out around the house and now tackling the garden.

How about yourself?

Pipa 

13 minutes ago, Pipa said:

Hi Issy,

Nice to meet you!

To be honest I’ve loved it! Yes at times it’s hard but I wouldn’t want it any other way. I just wished I’d have had the confidence to go out with them a bit more before the lockdown. I was also so nervous and worried I wouldn’t cope but now I feel ready.

Thank your kind words regarding Jesse. He very much is a part of the family and will always be very much loved and missed. 💙

The boys have pretty much kept me busy during lockdown. We’ve had all the major developments, weaning and sleep regression so it’s really been all about them but now they are in a great routine.

We’ve also don’t some sorting out around the house and now tackling the garden.

How about yourself?

Pipa 

Keeping yourself busy is a great distraction! 

Sounds like you are acing twin life 🙌🙌 

Where in Hampshire are you? We're in Dorset! 

I have an older girl too of 5 so it's been challenging, trying to get school done, nightmare! 

And on top of it all.. We are packing to move house next week 🙈 choas! 

Xx

21 hours ago, Pipa said:

Hi,

I’m Pipa,

Hi Pipa, welcome!

So sorry to hear about Jesse 💔😥

Also finding lockdown really hard, mainly the lack of help to be honest as I have family members and friends who would love to be here helping!

Sometimes I feel really bad because I wish my twins would be a bit older just so it would be easier but then I would also feel terrible for wanting to miss out on this stage!

Twinmum88

Thank you. 
You’re right the lack of help is the hardest part and it’s also sad they are missing out on so much of them growing! My two have started rolling over, laughing a lot, cutting teeth, sitting up and all of it during lockdown. We take lots of videos and share them with the family but it’s not the same.

How are you managing? Any tips?

Issy,

Im in Yateley in Hampshire. We love Dorset though! 

It certainly sounds like you have your hands full at the moment! I have many friends home schooling too and it sounds terribly difficult especially if you have little ones to look after at the same time.

I think when this lockdown is lifted we’ll all be calling in friends and family for a bit of babysitting lol! 

On 5/17/2020 at 10:59 AM, Pipa said:

Twinmum88

Thank you. 
You’re right the lack of help is the hardest part and it’s also sad they are missing out on so much of them growing! My two have started rolling over, laughing a lot, cutting teeth, sitting up and all of it during lockdown. We take lots of videos and share them with the family but it’s not the same.

How are you managing? Any tips?

Issy,

Im in Yateley in Hampshire. We love Dorset though! 

It certainly sounds like you have your hands full at the moment! I have many friends home schooling too and it sounds terribly difficult especially if you have little ones to look after at the same time.

I think when this lockdown is lifted we’ll all be calling in friends and family for a bit of babysitting lol! 

We'll all be having a massive party for sure !! Something to look forward to too! Xx