Hi guys, hit me up with your recommendations for video baby monitors that work well for twins. Nothing thats going to break the bank. We got a bit lax and still haven't bought any even tho the twins are here πŸ™ˆπŸ˜…

• Like 1

Hi @BreffniΒ if you want something fairly well priced, I actually wrote a little review of the TP link smart camera that we use here:

TP Link Kasa Cam KC100 Review

They're not sold specifically as a baby monitor but they're basically cheap smart cameras that connect to your wifi - you can pick them up for circa. Β£30 on AmazonΒ πŸ˜€

Once you have the camera you just use the app on your phone to view it and it will send you alerts etc. if you want. As a bonus you can still view it if you're out and have a babysitter or whatever.

Take a look at the review I did and let me know what you think. A couple of friends/family members have also since bought them on my recommendation and like them.

• Like 1

Dad to three girls - aged 5 going on 15, and identical twins aged 10 months! 😊

On 2/29/2020 at 7:47 PM, Breffni said:

Hi guys, hit me up with your recommendations for video baby monitors that work well for twins. Nothing thats going to break the bank. We got a bit lax and still haven't bought any even tho the twins are here πŸ™ˆπŸ˜…

Oooh I can't even remember what ours was called - don't use it now! Either was the screen (separate screen) was bad quality and would always get stuck so I wouldn't recommend! We got in in Mothercare but obv that's not there any more!!!!! X

11 hours ago, James said:

Hi @BreffniΒ if you want something fairly well priced, I actually wrote a little review of the TP link smart camera that we use here:

TP Link Kasa Cam KC100 Review

They're not sold specifically as a baby monitor but they're basically cheap smart cameras that connect to your wifi - you can pick them up for circa. Β£30 on AmazonΒ πŸ˜€

Once you have the camera you just use the app on your phone to view it and it will send you alerts etc. if you want. As a bonus you can still view it if you're out and have a babysitter or whatever.

Take a look at the review I did and let me know what you think. A couple of friends/family members have also since bought them on my recommendation and like them.

Ooh this sounds good! Fancy now !!!! I'd loved to have had on my phone could have checked when I was out !!Β