Toddler tantrums?

Hi, 

I have I.D girls Nancy&Nieve, they have recently turned 2 and was just wondering what everyone does when they take there tantrums I.e outside,in the car, in the house etc.. the girls arnt to bad just yet as I just kinda walk away and then strip and look at them and tell them to come on. I am only young and not one that really cares about people around me because I just think j they’ve been in this position before and if they haven’t they shouldn’t look down on people and maybe just ask do we want a hand😂 a lot of people to help and it’s amazing. 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Francesca White said:

Hi, 

I have I.D girls Nancy&Nieve, they have recently turned 2 and was just wondering what everyone does when they take there tantrums I.e outside,in the car, in the house etc.. the girls arnt to bad just yet as I just kinda walk away and then strip and look at them and tell them to come on. I am only young and not one that really cares about people around me because I just think j they’ve been in this position before and if they haven’t they shouldn’t look down on people and maybe just ask do we want a hand😂 a lot of people to help and it’s amazing. 

Welcome ❤️

The dreaded tantrums!! 

100% at 2 they can understand what's what, with my older girl we used to just let her carry on the tantrum for a while, warn her if she doesn't stop it's naughty step ( naughty step for us was not a specific place or chair at home, it was literally sitting her on the floor in any location, some parents make the mistake of using a ' step ' at home which makes the child think , well if I'm naughty out and about I'm not at home I can't be punished, so my best advice is just use the cold hard floor as the 'step'!!) 

We never had any issues. I think the main thing is to let them know that you won't stop what you're doing just for the tantrum!

Many a time ive had the dirtiest looks from the public when I made our oldest sit on the floor in random places but you know what... It works! Xx

On 2/26/2020 at 9:03 PM, Francesca White said:

Hi, 

Hi there !! 

Mine are coming up 2 and omg the tantrums we have already are quite extreme I think !!!!

I.hate when ppl stare it's awful they have no idea what it can be like with 2, I stare back at them sometimes just to make them feel as uncomfortable as me 🤣🤣🤣!!!! 

I don't think there is any trick , just don't give into it !!xx

On 2/26/2020 at 9:03 PM, Francesca White said:

Hi, 

Love your names by the way !!!! So pretty !!!!