Hi from Chichester

Pammy

Hello Everyone, 

I have 9 month old b/g twins who have changed my life. It’s been one of the most challenging yet rewarding fulfilling times of my life. 

Hope and Joshua are now crawling, Talking and have such fun characters. 

due to return to work soon and will miss them so much. Do other mums feel guilty about returning to work? 

45 minutes ago, Pammy said:

Hello Everyone, 

I have 9 month old b/g twins who have changed my life. It’s been one of the most challenging yet rewarding fulfilling times of my life. 

due to return to work soon and will miss them so much. Do other mums feel guilty about returning to work? 

Good morning Pammy ❤️ 

Welcome to Twinclub! 

I think we can all relate to the fact this twin experience is unlike no other - so so hard but also so special (hard to think of the special sometimes though 🥴🤣❤️

My girls are turning 9 months tomorrow! - mine aren't crawling yet though!! 

I totally get your guilt about going back to work.. I am due to go back on Monday 😩! And although I have done some KIT days I still feel so unready to go back! I enjoyed the KIT days , having a break lol so I think it will do me and us good as a whole ❤️

Once again , welcome! Feel free to have a browse, we have lots of new mums who are looking for advice here too who would love to have advice from a pro like you ❤️

Issy xx

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Pammy said:

Hello Everyone, 

Hi @Pammy and welcome - so glad you found us!

I'd definitely agree about having twins being the most challenging thing I've ever done.

How has your partner found it? Are you going back to work full time or part time?

• Like 1

Dad to three girls - aged 6 going on 16, and identical twins aged 2 😊

On 1/3/2020 at 6:22 AM, Pammy said:

Hello Everyone, 

Hi Pammy!!! Welcome!!! 

Oh it really is challenging sometimes isn't it !!! And then you get the little smiles and you just forget it all !!!!

How have you found the last few months now that they ar being more interactive? I found these so fun when they start to play!!!! 

I love their names too !! 

I felt so guilty going back to work , like so so guilty but after a few weeks I got into a good routine and I never looked back!!! I like having a few days to myself !!!!

Are you going back full-time? Part time ? 

Yes it’s amazing when they smile and giggle and they are at the stage where they interact and play together so it’s so lovely the bond they have. 

I will be going back part time just 3 days a week. We visited the nursery yesterday and they went off and explored and made friends. 

made me feel a bit better. 

On 1/3/2020 at 7:13 AM, Issy said:

Good morning Pammy ❤️ 

Welcome to Twinclub! 

I think we can all relate to the fact this twin experience is unlike no other - so so hard but also so special (hard to think of the special sometimes though 🥴🤣❤️

My girls are turning 9 months tomorrow! - mine aren't crawling yet though!! 

I totally get your guilt about going back to work.. I am due to go back on Monday 😩! And although I have done some KIT days I still feel so unready to go back! I enjoyed the KIT days , having a break lol so I think it will do me and us good as a whole ❤️

Once again , welcome! Feel free to have a browse, we have lots of new mums who are looking for advice here too who would love to have advice from a pro like you ❤️

Issy xx

Thankyou. How have you found being back at work? Not sure I feel like a pro but can certainly give whatever advice I can. 

On 1/3/2020 at 10:57 PM, James said:

Hi @Pammy and welcome - so glad you found us!

I'd definitely agree about having twins being the most challenging thing I've ever done.

How has your partner found it? Are you going back to work full time or part time?

He found it so hard at first as we were not married for long when we found out we were expecting twins but he’s great with them. 

• Like 1

@Pammy we're all muddling through this together 🙈❤️ 

I've found it to be okay ! I do two longer days 8.20- 6.30 Ish ( always run late!) So I miss bed times, which I feel bad about but I also have a total break which I fab ! Being organised helps alot.. I cook a dinner ready for a night I'm working so I can just heat it up and hubby can just focus on kids and bed time when I'm not there x

That’s a good idea. It can’t be easy missing bed times. Although I did say to my husband it’s important they see mummy going to work. I miss my job I love my job but I just wish I could stay with my babies more. Well done for going back I know it can’t be easy 

19 minutes ago, Pammy said:

That’s a good idea. It can’t be easy missing bed times. Although I did say to my husband it’s important they see mummy going to work. I miss my job I love my job but I just wish I could stay with my babies more. Well done for going back I know it can’t be easy 

It is definitely good for developing healthy attachment too ❤️ 

I have to say coming home knowing I had a good meal to eat ready to go was brilliant ❤️🤣.. got me through the days haha xx

On 1/7/2020 at 6:42 AM, Pammy said:

Thankyou. How have you found being back at work? Not sure I feel like a pro but can certainly give whatever advice I can. 

He found it so hard at first as we were not married for long when we found out we were expecting twins but he’s great with them. 

I would say I have found it to be the hardest thing I've ever done so he's not alone in that! I can imagine it was particularly testing if you hadn't been married long though. Were you together for long before you were married?

On 1/10/2020 at 8:06 AM, Pammy said:

He does find it a struggle it’s hard work. No we had been together maybe 18months or so?  So it’s all happened rather quickly. 

If it makes you feel any better , we have been together for 13 years and the shock and trauma was still crazy to us 🤣🤣 xx 

• Like 1

On 1/3/2020 at 6:22 AM, Pammy said:

Hello Everyone, 

When did yours start crawling ? Xx

Just now, Pammy said:

About 8.5 months or so my little girl crawls everywhere my little boy only will if he wants something hahahaha. xx

We are still waiting for ours to crawl!! They are 9months now.. one is showing no interest, one is sliding backwards 🙈🤔 haha xx

4 minutes ago, Pammy said:

Mine just all of a sudden started moving and now they won’t stay put. They will do it in there own time. xx

That's good to hear.. I mean I am in no rush to have them moving but.. would be nice to see 🤣🤣🙈 xx

It gets very hectic all of a sudden when they go off exploring you need to baby proof everything we do but we don’t like keeping them contained too much unless I have to go out the room etc we use one as a fireplace guard at the moment to protect there heads. 

37 minutes ago, Pammy said:

It gets very hectic all of a sudden when they go off exploring you need to baby proof everything we do but we don’t like keeping them contained too much unless I have to go out the room etc we use one as a fireplace guard at the moment to protect there heads. 

Yeah I can see what you mean, also most are small and aren't designed for 2 little ppl! xx

On 1/10/2020 at 8:06 AM, Pammy said:

He does find it a struggle it’s hard work. No we had been together maybe 18months or so?  So it’s all happened rather quickly. 

Wow not that long then definitely thrown in the deep end with twins then! I do think though that if you can get through the first few months of twins together you can get through anything! 😁

• 1 month later...
4 minutes ago, Pammy said:

My husband isn’t coping very well and decided to leave last week. Not sure what will happen. 

Oh gosh 😔 I'm so so sorry to hear that that must be incredibly difficult and confusing for you. You shouldn't have to be in this position. 

How are you and the little ones? Have you got help around you that you can call on ?

I really hope that he sees sense and returns 😓

I wonder if there is anything that could help you out and may he needs to talk to someone about everything. There have been times where both me and my husband could have walked away under the stresses so i totally understand it is so very difficult sometimes to handle, but him leaving just makes things worse for all of you 😞

X