What's the trick to picking both kids up at the same time ??

21 hours ago, Evetwins said:

I found it easier from when they could sit up and felt a bit more solid. I pick one up and then grab the other holding on to a belly or leg. Then I just bounce them around until it feels comfortable. They think it’s hilarious 😂 

Hahaha .. I'm just trying to picture this 🙈 I'm going to have to give it a go! Xx

• Like 1
On 12/12/2019 at 2:24 PM, Issy said:

How do you all do it? 

Currently I scoop them up while they lay down- but that's killing my back now !!

Xx 

There is no really easy way you just have to go for it !!!!!!!!

Easier when they can stand!!!!! 

• 4 weeks later...

Hi there I have 3 month old twin girls. I find it easier to lay one on the couch or bed(while ensuring they are safe and supported of course) next to me and reach for the other one then from wherever they are ...ie buggy or cot. Does the trick with a bit of manoevering! 🤣usually wait for someone else to be around though and get them to hand to you! I only do this if both screaming to be fed at the same time! 🤣

10 minutes ago, Lisa said:

Hi there I have 3 month old twin girls. I find it easier to lay one on the couch or bed(while ensuring they are safe and supported of course) next to me and reach for the other one then from wherever they are ...ie buggy or cot. Does the trick with a bit of manoevering! 🤣usually wait for someone else to be around though and get them to hand to you! I only do this if both screaming to be fed at the same time! 🤣

That's a great idea! It really is so difficult to do , not made easy!!! We need 4 arms 🤣🤣 twin life !! 

Welcome to the Twinclub ❤️ and congratulations on your bundles of fun ❤️

Issy xx

15 minutes ago, Lisa said:

I used to do a sort of scoop... Now they are far to wiggly and heavy to do together 🤣 !!! Xx